In 1930 Dr. Minoru Shirota, a medical graduate of Kyoto Imperial University - cucumber, managed to find lactic acid bacteria that are beneficial to suppress the growth of harmful bacteria that live in human intestines. This bacterium called Lactobacillus casei Shirota then strain.
With a dedication to contribute to public health, in 1935 Dr. Shirota managed to create Yakult probiotic drink containing Lactobacillus casei Shirota bacteria strains useful for the benefit of human digestion. This drink is then sold at a price that teriangkau cucumber. Therefore, it is known as a pioneer Yakult Probiotic.
To support research efforts in bacteria that are beneficial to human health, in 1967 founded Research Center for Microbiology Yakult (Yakult Central Institute for Microbiological Research) in Tokyo, Japan. Yakult Central Institute has conducted various research to develop products using beneficial bacteria.
We are now looking for professional to fill the following positions:
Sales Promotion Girl (SPG)
- Female, Single, age max 25 years old
- Min education SMU/equivalent
- Attractive appearance and communicative
- Experience is not mandatory
- Placement : Jabodetabek
- Male/female, age max 25 years old
- Min D3/S1 Degree majoring in Economics Accounting or Taxation
- Having Brevet A/B certificate
- Computer Literate (MS Office)
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Male, age max 25 years old
- Min Education D3/S1 Degree in Information Technology, Information System/ Information Management
- Excellent in English (spoken and written)
- Mastering Visual Basic, MS SQL, Oracle
- Having min 1-3 years working experience